COVID-19 Policies And Procedures For New And Returning Patients
As we prepare to welcome back our family of patients, we want to let you know what your Team at Amherst Dentistry has been doing to prepare for your return.
While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and well-being has remained the same. Infection control procedures have always been our top priority. We know how to protect and best take care of our patients and ourselves. Our office follows guidelines set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are constantly updating our protocols to remain current and to adhere to each of these agencies’ recommendations.
As we prepare for your return, we have implemented enhanced services in order to protect you and our Team. For example:
- We will ask you some simple questions relating to your current health prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will ask you to remain in your vehicle until we are ready to escort you into the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use once you enter our reception area.
- We will record your temperature using a touchless forehead thermometer.
- We are scheduling greater time between patients to allow for enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols. This will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Your Amherst Dentistry Team remains committed to your safety and well-being and ask for your patience during this transition. Please call our office at 716-636-1399 to schedule your appointment. We are here to answer any questions that you may have.
Thank you for being our valued patient. We are so grateful that you continue to place your trust and loyalty in us. We cannot wait to welcome you back to our office.
DMD and Your Amherst Dentistry Team